Security at Kabuchi.com
Kabuchi.com is committed to the best security.
- When you purchase any goods from Kabuchi.com, your personal details and credit card information is totally secure. We only obtain as much detail as required to process and complete your order. We employ a 128 bit Authorize.net SSL certificate.
- Purchasing from Kabuchi.com is 100% safe, as Kabuchi.com purchasing pages are secured by 128 bit encryption using Authorize.net SSL certificates
- We DO NOT retain any of your credit card details. PayPal handles your PayPal transactions on their own secure and encrypted website.
- Your computer IP address may be captured by our website in order to confirm you are a legitimate customer using a legitimate credit card. This action protects both Kabuchi.com and you as one of our customers from fraud. We do this by use of credit card fraud detection software. Your computer IP address information is used for no other reason.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
You can shop at Kabuchi online store with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.kabuchi.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.